Gillian Victoria Interiors is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. This privacy document tells you about how we protect your privacy.
The information that we obtain enables us to provide a service to you. We collect this information through enquiries on this website, telephone, electronic, face to face meetings or written correspondence.
The information that we obtain from you include (but are not limited to):
- Identity – name, gender, marital status, children,
- Contact – email address, phones numbers,
- Financial – for the purpose of making processing payments,
- Technical – details of websites that you may have visited for the purpose of the projects we are working on.
We will use your personal details to provide you with the information/service that you have requested from us. We will not retain your information for any longer than the purpose intended.
This website complies with all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
To provide our services we may need to pass your details onto other organisations, these include other businesses or suppliers we work with. In these circumstances we will ensure your data is properly protected and is only used in accordance with the nature of which it is intended.
Gillian Victoria Interiors is governed by the data protection laws in the United Kingdom and takes all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure.
Amending or removing your details
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal information, then you may contact us by emailing email@example.com You have the right to tell us if you:
- Don’t want to be contacted in the future by us
- Would like us to update or delete your personal information on our files
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request the restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request the transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time by posting the updated version on this website.